Sunday, October 14, 2012

TIME...

It has taken me more than one year to come up with a blog entry.I guess this could be primarily attributed to how lazy I was to do something creative. Our life has became so rich and sophisticated in terms of the technology that we use.(Iam a total techno retard so I will not delve into details).Yet we are still not rich enough to buy back a past precious memory of time spent with a dear friend.We cant go back to a time were we laughed like an idiot in school or jumped around in joy in our college days..One day you are healthy,happy and young and suddenly you are old ,crippled and full of uncherished dreams.And no matter how much money or technology that you may claim to have you are poorer when it comes to the happiness that you own. Time is perhaps the cruelest force of nature.It snatches away the ones you loved,the times you enjoyed and the life that you lived.And you are left with nothing but reminiscence of the past. I cant act goofy like I used to with my school friends and probably two months from now I wont be able to share those wonderful times I used have with my dormitory mates.One day not far from now I have to act grown up devoid of all the craziness and the childishness Iam associated with.Chronologically Iam a 24 year old grown up woman.Yet at heart Iam still the same old girl with boyish haircut and laughing face who lived every moment of her life to the fullest..Guess Oscar Wilde was right when he said.”No man is rich enough to buy back his past….”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

n don't change..u r awesome already..!:D gr8 blog azmi..keep scribbling :)